Sunday 1 January 2012

Dystopian Wars- Kingdom of Britannia

I have now completed my Kingdom of Britannia starter box plus the Carrier, and Dreadnaught for Dystopian Wars. I went for the "Dazzle" effect camouflage on the ships, pictures below;


                         First up the Fleet in all its glory!



Dreadnaught



Carrier




Battleship


 

Cruisers



Frigates



Tiny Flyers
(A bugger to paint!)
Fighters
Torpedo Planes

Dive-Bombers



I really enjoyed painting these models and the detail on them is brillaint. I would recommend them to anyone looking to get into this popular game. Next up their opponents, the dreaded Prussians! I have a starter box, plus the Sky Fortress, dreadnaught and I'm going to get two of the scoutships. Pictures to follow......














No comments:

Post a Comment