Thursday 1 February 2018

New Year, new focus

Good evening all, it's been a long time since my last post (3+ years!) Where does the time go? This year I'd like to energise the blog, add more posts and generally get more games in.
My gaming has moved on considerably in the last 3 year's. I hardly play FOW now, preferring the fabulous Battlegroup rules set. I find that they give a better ww2 flavour to the game.
I've also started, and almost finished a 28mm British and French Napoleonic army. It's been hard going at times, but worth all the effort in the end.
Also this year I'm looking for other players in my local area to play against on a regular basis. So if your in and around Tenterden, Kent then drop me a ?one and let's organise a game.
I play Battlegroup, General d'Armee, X Wing, Beyond the Gates of Antares, Bolt Action, to name but a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment