Monday 11 June 2012

Commisions, Commisions, Commisions

As you may have guessed from the title I am now undertaking commisions again for figures/ vehicles/ships etc ranging from 15-28mm. Any period can be done, using historically accurate uniform colours to your requirements.
I have over twenty years experience as a painter, ranging from Dark Ages to WW2 and beyond. Examples of my work can be viewed on this blog.

Reasonable prices and turnaround times available, depending on quantity and service required. Painting can be just figures, or figures, plus bases?

If your interested in reducing that never ending pile of lead, and actually getting those lovely figures on the table then either contact me here on the blog, or send me an email with your requirements and further information to:

markgibbons36@hotmail.com


cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment