Monday 12 December 2011

Flames of War Late War German

My final army, the Germans, primarily the Panzer Lehr, and SS Armoured Companies


                                                     First up, The Panzer Lehr


                                                                     HQ




Gepanzertgrenadier Platoon
I have two, only one shown



Heavy Platoon



Hummel battery with Panzer III OP




PaK40 Anti-Tank Platoon



Nebelwerfer Battery



Stuka's!!





A couple of Objective markers







And my SS Armoured Company

Pussycats!!




Panzer Platoon
Panzer IV H's




SS Recon Platoon



SS Pioneer Platoon



So thats my LW Germans, I've just bought some Plastic Soldier Company STuG's which I'm going to add at some point, and I may get some PSC Panthers when they come out, just cos I love em!












No comments:

Post a Comment