Wednesday 7 December 2011

SAGA, SAGA, SAGA

Well i have taken the plunge and gotten into another wargame period, namely Dark Age skirmish using the new Gripping Beast SAGA ruleset. I have to say they ar pretty impressive and provide a different type of game with the use of "Battleboards" to give your troops activations and abilities. I will be posting pictures of my warbands in due course and have so far painted Anglo-Danes, Vikings, and Normans.

i took this lot along to the club and Sunday and we played about 5 games in total and some of the players are now looking at getting the rules and some figures. Only Vikings and Normans  took part in the games and the Normans won one game and the Vikings the rest! Unfortunately my camera battery died so I couldn't take any pictures, but great fun was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment